- To strive for the highest possible standards in
- To create work that is original, regenerative and
an integral part of the community. Work that examines,
challenges and celebrates our own culture and aspires
to be a catalyst for change.
- To create opportunities for new writing and adaptations
of established text/literature
- To create employment opportunities for Welsh actors
which will help create a larger creative resources
for the community
- To be committed to identifying the best practices
nationally and internationally to ensure the Company
fully embraces and celebrates diverse cultures and
- The company will be supported by a professional
artistic advisory board providing support in project
development and rigorous evaluation of projects.
- To aspire to work with established leaders in artistic
- To establish strong links within the community of
Swansea and the surrounding region with a range of
social groups and the creation of a permanent youth
- To forge long lasting community partnerships which
are inclusive and promote the development of all individuals
and organisations involved. Relationships that will
be a driving force in the creative development of
- Through community links the company will actively
seek to develop writing that is new and relevant to
the community it serves.
- Continue the development of the Company's relationship
with Sgript Cymru and establish links with other companies
and venues that are associated with new writing.
- To provide high quality theatre employment for Welsh
artists in Wales.
- To provide training opportunities and progression
routes for young Welsh theatre artists and encourage
participation through training and work experience
- To work with community arts agencies in training
young people as mentors and workshop assistants in
the community arts fields.
- To formalise relationships with overseas theatre
artists already established through Artistic Directors
- To initiate inter cultural programmes with afore
mentioned artists which aspire to share expertise
and develop lasting professional and cultural links